Minerboard is a multifunctional standardized toolkit that provides access to all data concerning the state and performance of mining devices. Our web-interface allows you to configure, manage, and improve the performance of your mining equipment in one click.
Device performance and operation data
- Hashrate and shares for each algorithm
- Uptime for each of the connected devices
- Operating time of the devices for each algorithm
- Locations of devices
- Comparative information on the algorithms used
- Consumed electricity
Extended list of settings
- For GPUs - the ability to change all the settings that mining programs provide (Claymore's Dual, Claymore's ZCash, etc.). More mining software will be added within future stages of Minerboard development.
- Connecting / disconnecting devices.
- Connection of hardware to the Minerboard
- Authorization of hardware in the Minerboard system
- Creating and configuring pools
- Creating custom tags
- Settings of email and message notifications
Sharing hardware capacity with indication of end user and percentage of shared capacity.
Information about shared devices
list of devices, percentage of shared mining capacities
Cryptocurrency - pool - available balance